Monday 1 December 2014

Memo-Board

I had this idea for a long time and today I finally finished it - 

My Cork Memo-Board

It took me forever to cut the corks in half - not even talking about how many blisters it gave me, so after weeks it found its place on the wall.

I started off with some plexiglass measuring 70x90cm, covered the whole thing with double-sided strong adhesive tape, punched 4 holes on the top part for the string to feed through and put some eyelets on them to enforce the wholes.

After that is was just putting all them corks on there - 23 rows, 8 corks or 16 pieces per row (more or less) and that equals 368 cork-halves on my Memo-Board :)

So here are the pictures...



If you make one yourself, please let me know, I'd love to see your creations!

Hugs, Elisa


No comments: